Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yard Sale Event!!!!!

Ok so the place that my adorable daughter works at is going to have a public yard sale and I am going to have a table there!  My first real sales event!  They have opened the sale to different people in the public so I'm going to assume that means there will be all sorts of things there to look at.  Anything from traditional yard sale items to handmade crafts like mine.  I'm so excited!

I almost forgot to mention that a large portion of the proceeds of what I sale will be going to help benefit my son Ben.  For those who don't know he is 20 years old and was diagnosed with stage IIa Testicular Cancer at the beginning of this month.  We have already had surgery and we will be starting his Chemotherapy treatments on May 2.  He has not been able to work and will not be able to go in much until this is all over.  He will have to go through 4, 3 week cycles of Chemo. So as a good mom, I am trying to use my talents to help raise money to cover his medical bills.  I will have most of my jewelry there for sale.

Come support an amazing place that helps so many people that need it.

So all of the info is as follows:
Place:

Trinity Mission Health and Rehab of Provo

1053 West 1020 South
(801) 373-2630

Yard sale will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. On May 14, 2011

Hope to see you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment