Friday, April 1, 2011

Magnet boards

My new finished creation (or at least one of them) for this week is this awesome little magnet board.  A little history on me is I love teddy bears and butterflies.   So I created this SVG file that contained both.  Then I had to figure out what to do with it.  I have this problem a lot.   I remembered and extra piece of metal I had laying around after making a few other boards...still unfinished but hopefully this weekend...and thought it would be perfect!  Guess what it was!  The total piece measures  18.5 x 10 inches and the exposed metal measures 15.5 x 6.5 inches.  I also added some magnets that I made out these cute petal cut bottle caps and some regular ones just to add some pizazz!  What do you think?  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment