Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flower Clips and Headbands

Ok so I admit it I have crafters ADD.  I can never just stick to one thing, even though I continue on will everything I do.  I tend to add a million things into the full cycle of crafting.  I never thought I would be one of the people who would want to cover a little girls head in huge flowers, but again I have found so many patterns that I just can't help myself.  My poor granddaughter is going to be covered in flowers and tutu's when she is born in June. hahahahaha

  Any way I wanted to share what I have found by doing a simple internet search for fabric flowers you are directed to so many amazing blogs with directions.  I wish I would have wrote them down so that I could give these incredibly talented people the credit they deserve.  A mental note for next time.
these flowers measure about 3" diameter and can be used for so many things

silk flower hair clips

Orange and green headband

yellow head band.  I'm not sure what to name this flower.
Thanks for looking!  I have had a lot of fun with these and hope you do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment