Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Glass Blocks

Ok so I know we've all seen those glass building block right?  I love them!  There are so many unique and cute things that you can do with them. 
I was able to find pre-drilled blocks in different sizes at Hobby Lobby and have a great time just playing around with them. You can fill them up with so much personality.  They make a great addition in any room.

This is one of the large blocks.  I am currently using it for a piggy bank.


Small square block with gold vinyl hearts, frosted glass makes for a great night light or accent on a book shelf.


This is one of my Favorites!  A large square block filled with river stones and clear glass marbles, accented with a large flower and feather butterfly.  The lettering is in Gold vinyl.

This one was my first, I was so excited about the lights and all of the decorating I forgot to frost the glass.  I still really like it. In gold across the word family it reads "Gods Greatest Gifts" in case you can't see it. I had gotten this SVG file from http://michellesdigitalcreations.blogspot.com/ I love her blog! So many good ideas.

I hope you enjoy these, they were a lot of fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used that file, thanks so much for posting it and for your sweet comments on my blog. Your blog looks great!! I am a follower!! :-)

    ReplyDelete